The Investor Forum Steering Committee strongly suggests that you register early to ensure your attendance, as registration will close when the capacity of the venue is reached.
Online registration is available on this web site. Alternatively, you may download a printable, faxable registration form. Registrations sent via e-mail cannot be accepted.
Conference Registration Fees
Payment of the Full Registration Fee includes the following:
• Entrance into all general sessions
• All official conference materials
• Full access to the SEBIO/Connect partnering system
• Refreshment Breaks – October 31 – November 1, 2012
• Gala Reception – October 31, 2012
• Breakfast – November 1, 2012
• Lunch – October 31 - November 1, 2012
Regular Registration Fee: $600
(registrations received after September 14, 2012 and on or before October 26, 2012)
Onsite Registration Fee: $700
(registrations received after October 26, 2012)
*Please Note: SEBIO will distinguish investors from other attendees with a special name badge ribbon. When you register, please check if you are an investor if you fall into one of the following categories:
1. Member of a venture fund;
2. Strategic or corporate investor;
3. Investment banker;
4. Angel investor
5. If none of the above describes your investor status, but you believe you qualify as an investor, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note that cancellation of registrations postmarked on or before September 21, 2012 will incur a $50 administration fee.
Cancellation of registrations received after September 21, 2012 and on or before October 5, 2012 will incur a fee equivalent to 50% of the registration payment.
No refund will be issued for registrations canceled after October 5, 2012.
Student Registration: $300 discount off current registration fee
A limited number of student registrations are available. To request a student registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-line registration is closed, please register on-site