The Southeast BIO Investor Forum is the Southeast region's premier life sciences and medical technology conference, connecting emerging companies with potential investors and partners in a forum that provides meaningful networking opportunities.
Attracting nearly 400 attendees, including investors from the Southeast and across the country, SEBIO showcases more than 30 emerging life sciences and medical technology companies from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and beyond each year. Since 1999, there have been over 190 presenting companies, nearly 150 companies participating in the EARLY/Stage program and 47 competing in the BIO/Plan Competition.
Our track record of showcasing promising investment opportunities speaks for itself:
- Southeast BIO Investor Forum presenting companies have raised over $2.5 billion since 1999.
- In 2011, the Southeast attracted close to $1.7 billion in venture funding according to the PricewaterhouseCoopers/National Venture Capital Association MoneyTree™ Report.
- To date, there have been over 190 presenting companies, nearly 150 companies participating in the EARLY/Stage program, and 47 competing in the BIO/Pan Competition.
If those numbers don't convince you that you absolutely must attend the SEBIO Investor Forum at the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida, here are some more things to entice you:
- Recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award.
- A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America's legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the resort has invested $250 million since 1990 in its ongoing revitalization and expansion.
- Due to its close proximity to the Gulfstream, Palm Beach enjoys a sub-tropical climate noted for year-round breezes and moderate temperatures ranging from 75-85 degrees.
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses, a 20,000-square-foot luxury spa with ocean view fitness center, Mediterranean-style beach club overlooking one-half mile of private beach, five swimming pools, variety of water sports, 10 tennis courts and an extensive program of family and children's activities.